The University of Pisa is committed to supporting Ukrainian students and academics who have been forced to flee from Ukraine, as well as those Ukrainian students who are already enrolled, through specific emergency actions and dedicated staff:
- One dedicated Teams channel which can be used to get in touch with us immediately and to facilitate contact among all Ukrainian students if needs be but also to build a network here in Pisa and share experiences, anxieties, fears and offer support
- Academic support
- Free Italian language course organized by the Centro Linguistico Interuniversitario (CLI) for all those welcomed by the University of Pisa
- Free enrollment in Single courses
- Financial support through flat rate study grants for students and visiting fellows
- Benefits in collaboration with the Tuscany Region and the ARDSU: free access to the university canteens and free accommodation until 31 December 2022
First thing to do once you arrive in Pisa:
Go to the Questura for the declaration of presence in order to get full support. The URP office is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00, while the Immigration Office is appointment only. Offices are located in via Mario Lalli 3, in Pisa.
The receipt that you applied for the temporary protection residence permit is compulsory in order to enrol to any University Course or programme or to start working and getting a salary.
Ukrainian translation of the Italian Constitution The initiative is part of those developed within the Protocol of the Tuscany Region
Constitution learned at school: historical formation, research and promotion of the Constitution for the development of active citixenship pathways"
Download the file in pdf